Monday, October 5, 2009

Pet Co is not like the Commercials

I have decided I want to live a Madison Avenue life. Where do these people in marketing come up with these fanciful ideas of how life should be...Has anyone reading this ever been in a real Pet Co.? Egad...it's nothing like the commercial accept for all the animals running around looking for places to mark.

I felt I had walked into zombie-land. It was a place where bad dreams are cultivated. And the smell. Thank goodness there isn't smellavison, because that would seriously kill any pitch Madison Avenue could possibly dream up for Pet Co.

And friends...seriously, people who look like actors, do not work in Pet Co. This is not one of those secret places to go to try and hook-up, like the magazine aisle in Barnes and Noble. There's a secret...

Look, I love animals, I am just not a pet person. I travel too much, I can only keep plants that can survive outside, like indigenous trees and perennials. The only reason I had children, was because I knew one day they would grow up and be able to function on their own and maybe if luck has it...take care of me! But I know this about myself.

Pet Co. is not a place I would put on the must see while traveling. In fact, I would avoid it at all costs.
Click on the link below, but I apologize if it doesn't work. I'm using a friends computer and I'm discombobulated...still from Pet Co.
click here

Twitter