Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hotel Room Manners

What are the rules about staying in a hotel? That's what we're going to find out Friday the 9th at 1:00pm est on KONK1680 am.

Personally, I don't believe there are many rules, othere than it's illegal to run a prostitution ring out of the room, or have a party with underage sex and drinking and using illicit drugs. Pretty much what's illegal to do in your house is illegal to do in a rented hotel room, which technically is your home for the time you rent it.

Hotels, have their own unique rules, such as no pets or children.

Hotels can be an exciting change of scenery if your sex life is becomming a bit dull. Who doesn't like room service and maid service? Plus there's the 'do not disturb' sign that you can hang on the door and NO ONE disturbs you. Trust me, this does not work at home, I've tried it!

My rule of thumb for selecting the hotel room itself is that it must be nicer than my bedroom at home. This can prove challenging as my bedroom at home is pretty amazing, fireplace, view, flatscreen...but it lacks the room service and chocolate on the pillow, my two very favorite treats.

Some people don't like to eat in bed. I could live my entire life in bed if I had too, in the right room, with the right person.

Have you ever checked into a hotel room and never left it?
Hotel rooms can be a little slice of heaven or hell, depending upon what you want...
xoxoAmanda

Twitter