Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wedding Manners

OMG when they can make a television show titled, Bridezilla's, you know weddings are hotbeds for bad manners.

I've been to a lot of weddings, most good, some bad, but only because they were tacky and some wonderful. The most recent wedding that was fabulous was my nephew's in Sonoma. The bride planned everything beautifully. The food was perfect, the setting was perfect and they were sincerely in love. Plus, there were lots of hook-ups so everyone had a great time.

These horrible television weddings have got to be staged! If not we're in a sad place when one of the most eventful days of our lives, turns into a Japanese Monster Movie.

I like to invision what the women featured in this video is like on a daily basis. Where does she work?...possibly in government. When I call up any government office I generally get this type of person who swears a lot or makes me swear a lot or when I call customer service for my internet connection...then I usually end up swearing like this woman. I become a Japanese Monster with fire coming out every orafice. But I won't transgress into customer service...just yet anyway.

Have you got any wedding stories to tell? My next guest on my radio show, Manners for Everyday Situations, Friday at 1:00 on KONKam1680, a local photographer extrordinaire has lots of stories to tell. Not just about the wedding party, but about the officiators as well. Yikes!
xoxoAmanda
click here

Twitter