Sunday, September 6, 2009

Movie Manners

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZh_2uRU5R0 I just saw the same movie...but I think I was in a different theatre. I did have the usually obnoxious people around me too. I just don't get it. People, do you think you're at home watching on television? Didn't you pay for your tickets? I don't know about you, but $25. for two movie tickets is pretty freakin expensive and I don't feel like having my movie experience ruined by ill-mannered people!

Must you talk? Last I knew, movies were meant to be watched and listened to...even the foreign films. SHUT UP!!!!! Or leave the theater and go to a coffee house. Must you chew with your mouth open? Good theaters give you a container for your candy in a crinkly bag, so you don't make noise when dipping your hand in to get your candy, but even so, chomping with your mouth open makes milkduds loud. Close your mouth. Slurping. Guess what, your drink is finished when nothing comes out of thes staw.

YES, please turn off your cell phone. Please don't answer it and then proceed to try and tell the caller you can't talk, you're in a movie. Turn it OFF or go to a coffee house and wait for the call.

Do not talk to your neighbor explaing all the details, wondering who the actor is and where you've seen him or what you think the twist or plot line is going to be unless you're sitting next to a blind person...seriously, I did that once, go to a coffee house to discuss.

Remember your manners, just because it's dark doesn't mean I don't know who you are.
Manners for everyday situations.
xoxoAmanda

Twitter