Friday, September 4, 2009

Men are sloppy.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mVuWxlWIeY So what's new? I just returned from NYC and a diversity of bad and good manners. But the plane ride home was the culmination of ridiculousness. I was lucky enough to travel first class, thanks to mileage. Why do I always forget it's usually the ones accustomed to luxury that are the rudest? There was a guy in front of me that reminded me of what narcissism means. He was kind of handsome in that Euro-trash way, and ever demanding, but really...did we all have to hear all of his voice mails on speaker phone? There weren't even any interesting ones from women or men describing any sexual escapes real or imagined. I should have known when he reclined his seat all the way back, luckily there is some room in first class and I am petite. Even the flight attendant was annoyed with his silliness and his finger snapping attention grabbing.

Thank goodness the flight was only 2 and 1/2 hours and the food was actually good. Sometimes American Airlines gets it right. But I gotta say...I will write the book on travel manners. So watch out you people who line up an hour before they call the flight that are not even Priority boarders. GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!! Unless of course you are flying Southwest, and why would anyone do that to themselves?

Manners for everyday situations,
xoxoAmanda

Twitter