Thursday, September 17, 2009

Driving A Taxi

Driving a taxi could be fun, but you've got to have chutspa! Most taxi's I get into in NYC the taxi drivers are pretty nice. But sometimes I think they think I'm stupid and drive circuitously around to get to where I want to go. It's not like they drive to Brooklyn or Jersey, I think I'd know we wouldn't hae to go over a bridge unless I was going out of NYC.

One time my friends and I were going to dinner on 60th street. I suddenly realized we had passed 60th St. long behind. So taking a tip from my daughter I commented loudly that we were WAY past 60th St. and asked him, the taxi driver, what he was doing. He was busted and appologized. Taking a tip from my daughter, the New Yawker, I told him to turn off the meter.

Why aren't there female drivers in NYC? You got questions like me? Call me on Friday at 1:00pm at 305-294-2769!

xoxoAmanda click driving a taxi below and enjoy!

driving a taxi

Twitter