Monday, June 22, 2009

manners for everyday situations

I posted a video link for arm wrestling etiquette, I figure that all of my darling followers should be prepared for any and everything...isn't that some rule of boyscouting...it's a good one anyway. Check it out on my twitter: amandasmanners or become a friend on Facebook/amandapipersmith.

I am getting a bit dismayed at the assortment of etiquette videos out there and thinking I may have to start making my own. Some of the people take themselves so seriously and frankly do not have a clue as too what they are talking about!

Not everyone knows about etiquette. Just because you marry someone whose family has bought a title, doesn't mean you know about etiquette! Etiquette is like style, some of it can be learned, but most of it comes from the within...your source.

That said, do not be fooled by imitation....Amanda Piper-Smith is unequivically the 'real deal'.
Questions.....bring them on!

Twitter