Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baby it's hot outside!

Oh I know some of you live in NYC where the weather has been less than summerlike, but down south it's hot. We've had record heat. Being uncomfortable is when people forget their manners and tempers flare! Try and remain cool. People often comment on the fact that I don't perspire...or dew, the correct term for a woman. It's because I mentally think I'm cool...a cocktail helps also.

Let's try and remember to keep our cool and be curteous of others so they'll be curteous to us. Don't push or shove, don't snipe or snicker...smile. Think of a nice place, or a nice person. It'll show on your face and then others will treat you accordingly. But remember to pay attention, don't go off in La La land, people get annoyed if they ask you the same question three times...I know from experience.

Have a wonderful day and remember your manners! Check out my tweet at: amandasmanners or facebook me at: facebook/amandapipersmith.

Twitter