Friday, July 10, 2009

Be Part of the Manners for Everyday Situations Movement

Send me your posts and your questions and be part of the Manners for Everday Situations Movement.

Aren't you tired of people doing gross and innappropriate things around you? I am. I see it all the time. People so involved with themselves they don't even realize they are in a public place. What has happened to modesty?

In the Dallas Airport there was a woman sitting around like she was watching television at home, in barefeet brushing her hair and talking on her cell phone. Yes she was multitasking, but her feet were not the kind fetishes are made for and the hairbrush thing was out of control, then she pulled all the hair out of the brush and let it fall to the carpet!!!!

Who are these people and should they have a place in our society?

So I challenge you, to send me your videos to post on my sites and get the word out...

Twitter